Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Delicious as an Enchirito? Installment XI


I'll say he is.
And George Clooney has just been named People's Sexist Man Alive. Kudos, People Magazine.
George has staying power: the older he gets, the better looking he gets. Brad Pitt had that power before the Angelina phase. Now we just think he's a kid having and adopting-obsessed and Angelina-whipped ahole who left poor Jennifer Aniston for a woman long known for enjoying homewrecking.
But the thing about George is that he's terribly smart and funny and clever, too. Sorta like Bill Clinton only...well...hotter...and perhaps more genuine. Anyway, Ben Harper started this "Delicious as an Enchirito" segment of this blog and he's pretty much tied for the top spot in my celebrity list with George Clooney. But George isn't married so maybe he even has an edge on Ben Harper. Well played, George. Congrats on a post well-deserved. And yes, the humanitarian work you've done this year in promoting peace in Darfur is the reason your garnered this "award" so keep it up.
Okay, and I will admit something else even though it's a little personal: Monday night I had a dream that I was a gala. It was grand. Fancy dresses and tuxes abound. Truffles and bon bons aplenty. I don't know the purpose of this gala, but I do know that George was there. We met. We flirted. We kissed. For awhile. Seriously. No joke. (Okay, the truffles and bon bons were added for imagery purposes). So congrats to me, as well. George and I are having a good week. I'm afraid the enchirito doesn't stand a chance.
And if anyway fears this blog is going the way of a sole focus on celebrity discussion, do not despair. I am just taking a detour this week. It can't be helped. I will have the Cheesy Gordita Crunch before the week is over and that will set us off on a rollercoaster of infatuation and analysis for weeks, I am sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

yes, indeed that picture of him righteous. down right bachelor-itis has he.

ps aren't you glad you're not lactose intolerant? you'd be in trubbs.

4:17:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes i am! no cheese? no bon bons in my dreams? holy moley.

4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home