Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What Whipcreamy didn't tell you...

In the last post, Whipcreamy told us about a dream she had about us and Taco Bell over the weekend.

Per google chatting, here's what she revealed that she didn't see fit to tell in the comment section:

"and it really happened like that in the dream, and i was a little embarrassed. not about you, but i was thinking jeesh...the kids arent gonna get it. they prob were not paying attention. i think i was also upset that you had your hands all over the beans cuz that was our lunch. you were ALL about it too."

Now though I am not an expert dream analyzer, I am going to make an attempt in this case. The obvious is that Whipcreamy dreamt about a presentation on the Taco Bell burrito because we love and know it so well. Nothing to be upset about there. So where does the resentment arise over my placing my hands all over the beans. Isn't that normal? Here's what I think: Whip mentioned that I was discussing the onions combining with the beans in part of the presentation (probably while I, ever graceful, had my hands running through our meal). Here's where the subconscious of the subconscious analysis enters: in college, Whip and I always ordered two bean burritos without onions. Now I get the onions. Whip still orders hers without onions. Maybe Whip is upset in the dream not because I have my hands in our food but because there are onions in that food. WHip, thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger whipcreamy said...

WOAH! MOVIE! WOW!

Well! You certainly thought that dream out...you know, i woke up hungry from that dream i had so i think that i was willing to eat that burrito, even though it had onions on it. but now that i think about it, there was a crunchwrap in the dream too and you were showing the kids about the crispy ness of the crunchwrap and the layering as well!

wow...taco bell: the movie

9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

we will write the movie, whipcreamy, after we write the one about relearning how to spell.

10:00:00 AM  
Blogger newbluebaby said...

Call it Yako Taco. That's my name.

2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home