Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Wasn't Serious...

This is KFC's newest heart attack in a bowl menu item.
Here is its description on KFC's website:

Our new bowl is a blend of mouth-watering KFC flavors and textures all layered together. We start with our signature mashed potatoes layered with sweet kernel corn and loaded with bite-size pieces of crispy chicken. Then we top with our homestyle white pepper gravy and sprinkle with our shredded three cheese blend. For the final touch, we tuck a buttermilk biscuit in the side.


Yes, that is right - this bowl needs an "final touch". Last summer, when YUM! first introduced this heart attack bowl thing, I wrote a post about the absurdity of all these ingredients wrapped in a bowl...because why not? People don't eat at fast food restaurants for their health. Note my Orwellian talent of foresight in the last sentence. Apparently YUM! noticed it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I kind of want to try this? The commercials as well as this picture make me gag a little, but the ingredients are all appealing to me. I even think the green beans you mentioned sarcastically might make it even better. If I do actually attempt this I'll be sure to let you know. I'll also have to make sure I'm near a toilet in case I explode.

So...I dont' think I knew you gave up meat...

11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..now that I think about it, maybe I should eat it on the toilet...

11:40:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes, i think you should try it on the toilet. and if you want to get a side of green beans and mac and cheese and throw it in there, let us know how it is. maybe YUM is looking for a new bowl idea. They might give you some KFC bucks for the idea.

8:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home