Tuesday, May 01, 2007

For Those of You Who Don't Read Comments...

I received this comment from Will at Taco Bell HQ yesterday. It's really quite fetching: answers to questions, connections to the HQ, TB Bucks coming my way. Finally all this hard work is paying off. Phew.

Once I receive these TBB Will has promised, I will consider in what blogworthy fashion I should use them: a contest or tournement might arise. If you have ideas, please email or comment. I will consider them.

In any case, here is the comment. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

Liz,

Your passion for all things Bell is a delight. Glad to hear you are dropping knowledge on those not versed in the way of the 4th meal.

You see, it is I who has the power of the almighty Taco Bell Buck, yes that super cool form of currency that garners you free Taco Bell in 5 dollar increments...and I would be more than glad to send some your way for you as well as to help spread the good word.

Now for some rapid fire response to the bonus round of questions:

Three cheese blend is found in your favorite 7 layer burrito and our quesadillas, but also in Cheesy Gordita Crunch and our Grilled Stuft Burritos.

As for the green sauce...since we are 80% franchise, some stores don't carry it. I know its a bummer, one of my favs is a bean burrito with green sauce.

no idea about the fire and ice deal, what are they sayin? the new stores are pretty cool, new color scheme, but come on don't you miss the old fire pits that were outside the old mission styles?

choco taco, depends on where you are, they are still on the menu in parts of Texas last time I heard.

and as far as the new LTO, hit me back on May 23 and I'll give you and your readers the scoop.

thanks again for your passion for our brand. and get me an address to send some TBBs.

Zesty,

W

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Congrats Lizard - I'm glad you are getting mad respect that you surely deserve.

11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home