Thursday, November 30, 2006

At Last...

This past weekend I finally tried the Cheesy Gordita Crunch! We'll call it CGC. I know that as a long time advocate and blogger of Taco Bell that this event should have taken place a long time ago. Again and again, my apologies--to taco bell, myself, and my readers.

It was delicious. So delicious that I went back for a second.

So delicious that I had a dream about it:

I don't remember anything that happened in the dream and didn't remember this piece of the dream until relaying my Sunday visit to Taco Bell. In this dream, I had ordered the CGC and unwrapped it to find that there was NO cheese between the gordita tortilla and the taco shell. I was confused, devastated, heartbroken, etc etc. That's all I remember.

Sad that I had this dream, sad that the dream was sad, not sad that Taco Bells are still carrying the CGC despite its claim that it would be a limited time offer ending on November 19. However, it was NOT on the menu so don't be fooled. I also suspect that the suburban establishment which I visited might make allowments which urban Taco Bells do not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home