Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This is not goodbye

So my last post questioned the psyche of the blogger who quits a blog without any farewell or explanation of the cease and desist. We didn't come up with any answers.

And then I disappear from the face of blogspot for 4 days. Were you worried? Did you think I pulled the same s--t as TB dude?

Well, I haven't. I will be back. Last weekend I went to taco bell and have a number of things to discuss/share about the trip. Erin and Anne went to taco bell as well...twice...and at a mall...so they have stories and pictures to share as well.

However, due to an excess of this thing called work and this thing called vacation, I will have to wait til post-memorial day weekend to talk about taco bell.

As compensation, not only will I have the aforementioned trips to describe/display, but I will have had a weekend road/reunion trip filled new experiences with beans and fellow taco bell lovers, complete with pictures of the infamous "bar" at the mt. vernon, ohio taco bell. So you might be overwhelmed by all the news next week brings. Prepare yourself with this week's mini-blog break.

Til then, tacospeed.

4 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

tacospeed.

who knew it would inspire new lingo? you did.

i'm surprised you didn't post about the Pink Taco protest? "not in our town!"

11:33:00 AM  
Blogger whipcreamy said...

hi

can't wait for mt. verno taco bell madness. yes. i have missed your posts. i feel like the posts are at an all time low. is it spring fever?

11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

it's work, sista creamy.
what is the pink taco protest?

i am so out of the loop!

p.s. i was pleased with tacospeed, too. thanks for the extra props.

2:21:00 PM  
Blogger wilco1014 said...

In honor of you lizard, we partook in the lusciousness of bean burritos and soft tacos last night. tacospeed, indeed my friend, tacospeed.

2:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home