Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dave Reads My Blog

My dad sent me this via email last night:

ON this evening's David Letterman Show, one section of the show includedan identify-the-speaker section. Dave would read the quote and Paul wouldtry to guess the speaker. Thus:

Dave: "I know it's dangerous but I'm going to make a run for the border."

Paul: "Well that must be one of the undocumented immigrants."

Dave: "No, it's Dick Cheney heading out to Taco Bell."

Okay, maybe i am not the only person who remembers the pre-"think outside the bun" slogan, but i like to think that dave read my blog tuesday and hence this little bit on the show last night.

so: hi dave.

2 Comments:

Blogger whipcreamy said...

hahaha from the title of your post i thought you meant Dave from Wendy's. i wonder if he considers taco bell a competetor...

10:52:00 AM  
Blogger anne altman said...

he's dead, so probably not.

12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home