Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bad news but funny texts

I just read that ABC is moving Grey's to Thursdays. Doesn't that suck? I love the 10 pm Sunday time-slot. booooooooooooooooooo, ABC, booooooooooooooooo.

To make us forget this unfortunate news flash, I want to relay some text messages I received from Erin last night. Unfortunately my phone didn't save the messages I sent so this will be a one-sided conversation. Perhaps whipcreamy has the ones i sent. some of the first ones i sent erin were automatically deleted from my phone. maybe this won't make any sense but that's sorta the point.

Me 2! they better have a good explanation (bailey finding the interns with denny)

Wut is her prob? Does she not like him? (either on christina bailing on burke or, more likely, izzy waiting for denny's heart to stop)

Me 2 wut alex gonna do?

Is den dead?

Ha?

I don't want him to die! where callie?

Wtf!

Kick her out now! (on izzy)

Ha! I was gonna t u

Cant buy me love

Yes and he was in the movie cbml (i knew this of course!)

So good! way to bring up the affair (chief and meridith in one on one)

Derek wuz a good dog (after doc the dog dies)

And now there's no dog its dead

Days of our fucking lives

Who will it be?

McDream cuz she is self-destructive and he's gonna be like chief

Mitt romney (mass gov) just referenced noahs ark bc of flood (yeah, not grey's but funny and loco)

A hole (on mitt)

2 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

doesn't suck for me unless i want to watch even more TV...

(with luck BIg Love is kept on for next year)

3:17:00 PM  
Blogger whipcreamy said...

ha that is great liz! i wlil have to see if i saved mine! i dont mind thursday....now i can watch big love!

4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home