Friday, June 22, 2007

I'd Be Envious of Me...

if i didn't go to the Wilco show last night.
But I did.
Phew.

There were three encores. The second encore was clearly improvised - they didn't intend to play so much and indeed played I'm Always in Love and Outta Site - both quite unusual.

and their new album is great. especially live.

so see them when they come to your part of the country.

here's the set list:

A Shot in the Arm
Side with the Seeds
You Are My Face
IATTBYH
Kamera
Handshake Drugs
Via Chicago
Shake It Off
War on War
Sky Blue Sky
Impossible Germany
Jesus, etc.
Hate It Here
Walken
I'm The Man Who Loves You
Hummingbird
---------------------
Encore 1

California Stars
Poor Places
Spiders (Kidsmoke)
---------------------
Encore 2

Heavy Metal Drummer
The Late Greats
I'm Always In Love
Outtamind (Outtasite)
I'm A Wheel
---------------------
Encore 3
What Light

1 Comments:

Blogger anne altman said...

two shows in nyc --one tonite, one tomorrow

tickets for anne: 0

2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home