Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sign...Another Contest

Read Taco Bell's latest press release here. Then we will discuss it.

I support Taco Bell supporting Cheese. I love cheese, almost more than I love Taco Bell. well, maybe more but I don't have a blog about cheese so i guess it ultimately loses. So Taco Bell has a contest that tests your cheese knowledge.

Is this Taco Bell cheese, aka shredded or sauce only or might we get into triple cream and aged cheeses?

Take the quiz, find out, and maybe win $250 in Taco Bell bucks!!

I took it and did poorly, in my estimation. So good luck - study up and while I don't want to give anything away, I will suggest studying cheese outside of the Taco Bell menu. (there is mention of brie!!! oh, i love brie!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Del-V said...

I'm zesty!

11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home