Monday, June 04, 2007

What about Me?

According to TMZ, Taco Bell contacted Fergie about the (weird) shout-out she gave TB last week, offering to let her stop by for an after concert party at one of its restaurants for free food.

I have been singing the praises of Taco Bell in a much more articulate and creative manner from my lowly computer for over a year and have I been offered an after blogging party? No. I may not be famous and may never make my way onto the cover of US Weekly or the pages of TMZ, but I deserve some props if Taco Bell is willing to give props to those who sing its praises in a public manner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ghengis said...

This comes out only about a week after I discover the secret subliminal lyrics of Fergie's songs that makes you crave taco bell?

10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home