Thursday, May 31, 2007

Promises

Remember Will - the Taco Bell guy who was going to send me Taco Bell bucks? Well, he hasn't. Remember also he said to check back on May 23 about a new menu item? Well, I didn't check back with him but I did check out the website.

Lo and behold: The Extreme Cheese and Beef Quesadilla


The rundown: three cheese blend (still don't know what three cheeses these are) AND nacho cheese sauce. and beef of course. So maybe when I get my Taco Bell bucks, I will not only be able to finally try the 7-layer crunchwrap (not that I am broke but principal - I said I would wait until receiving the (much) aforementioned TB bucks so wait I will), but I will also try this new menu item, subbing the beef for beans. I am curious about the mixing of two very different cheese blends - that is one shredded, one sauce. How will they mesh? Again, Taco Bell manages to invent a new menu item using the same ingredients as in everything else. Brilliant.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Can I join you and get the beef version please? Yum.

9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yes - will, will, where are your taco bell bucks?

10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Del-V said...

Wouldn't 3 cheeses and a cheese sauce make 4 cheeses? It should be at least 3-and-a-half cheeses... Of course I’m not a cheese mathematician, so I’m going to take Taco Bells word on this menu item. Three cheeses it is.

11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i guess taco bell just revealed that the nacho "cheese" sauce is actually not food. oops!

8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home