Thursday, June 07, 2007

ANOTHER CONTEST?!?!?!?!?!

Man, overload.

Here is the latest Taco Bell contest.

I do appreciate Taco Bell's support of the MLB, though. If they were as big on the NBA, NFL, or NHL (yeah right), I don't know that I would even post these contests. Still, it is getting to be a little much. This latest contest might distract folks from writing out the 7 reasons when their significant other should marry them.

I think the key to good marketing is having a target audience and ONE goal at a time. Of course, my experience in marketing is nil, and I don't run a large corporation or have any money so...I guess I'll just enter this contest too and see if I get the chance to swing for the fences.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meddling Methodist said...

I have entered, though I'll need to brush up on some skills that haven't been utilized this millennia.

3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home