Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Not Quite Over the Hump

I am not going to lie. My posts have been lacking in the last few weeks. There are a number of explanations, and i feel the need to share the to ensure that my readers do not lose faith in my uncanny ability to keep this blog interesting week after week, month after month, and soon, my friends, year after year.

here are my explanations:

1. last week i was sick
2. the week before i was consumed with a grad school application.
3. the week before i was really busy at work.
4. the week before i was uninspired.

so the excuse this week? i think i am still uninspired. i haven't had taco bell in awhile. no great news has arisen. despite the unseasonably warm january, february has been cold, perhaps the creativity part of my brain has frozen. i don't know.

looking for something funny and weird on which to comment, i google imaged taco bell. basically, there was nothing interesting. except for this sad finding:



A microscopic photo of E-Coli is on the first page of taco bell images. when will we be able to forget sad part of burrito history?

3 Comments:

Blogger whipcreamy said...

yeah...i hear ya. also, i'm trying to fit into my less fat clothes...so why go to taco bell when you are trying to shed a few? if only i could find an excuse to go...

3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Meddling Methodist said...

You don't ever need to apologize liz.

3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

thank you for the support.

3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home