Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Am Not Even Going to Play the Segue Game

Usually, when I want to write about something ridiculous someone in the Bush Administration has done or said on this blog, I stay faithful to the topic at hand and attempt a clever connection, however small, between Taco Bell and political topic at hand.

Usually.

Not today.

Cheney is a piece of work. On the way to work this morning, I read about his interview with Wolf last night. I didn't know if it should prompt rage or laughter. the war in Iraq is, apparently, "an enormous success." There were other equally outrageous statements--bold, incorrect, rude, arrogant, MEAN. he is SO MEAN.

Anyway, here's the transcript.

If the transcript doesn't enrage you properly, watch a few videos and remember the face of evil:

The war is a success.

More bull about the war.

Even more bull about the war.

Cheney loves his gay daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home