Thursday, October 05, 2006

Despite the Mini-Hiatis, Taco Bell Things Are Happening

Obviously.
They never stop.

I should probably explain the dwindling number of posts to this blog in recent weeks. No, I haven't fallen out of love with Taco Bell and beans and cheese and mild sauce and tortillas and all things delicious.

But honestly, I haven't eaten anything from Taco Bell in awhile. a long while and I guess that, a few bouts of sicknesses and this thing called work and accepting the end of summer has taken its toll not only on my sanity but on my blog. I am ready to jump back into life, though.

And by life I mean:

1. enjoying things outside the confines of my apartment.
2. burritoes
3. playing the "dress the sauce packet" on www.tacobell.com
4. putting on a sweatshirt and remembering that I've survived the arrival of fall/winter 27 other times in my life so I can do it again.
5. pretending that I am not turning 28 this fall.
6. pretending that everything in my life is COMPLETELY on track with the carefully laid plans I made in my pre-teens (i.e. living alone with cats sans career and graduate degree and dogs and babies).

Alrighty then!
So here are the things Taco-Bell related that have occured recently:

1. I had a dream about Taco Bell the other night. I ordered two burritoes. A lot of other stuff related to TB happened. I woke up--or dreamt that I woke up--and thought, I have to rememeber this. I don't.
2. Whilst sick, my dad reported to me that a friend of a friend cures his sickness by piling 11-12 hot sauce packets from Taco Bell on one TB menu item and it supposedly cures him. I was feeling too sorry for myself to even attempt such a fun cure.
3. I've received a lot of google alerts about recent robberies at Taco Bells throughout the country. Apparently burglers think fast-food Mexican restaurants hold the motherload of cash.
4. One woman was arrested for a DUI after passing out in a Taco Bell drive through.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

i couldn't remember it either but wanted to add it to the list.
i can barely remember the tweedy one now. we were friends with him, though!

8:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home