Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This Never Happens From Taco Bell

For the second time in a month, I've gotten what can only be called food poisoning from a Mexican restaurant. The first time, I had a veggie enchiladas. Delicious. I blamed the refried beans. The second time, I had veggie burrito, and I blame the black beans. Why blame the beans? Simply by process of elimination, I guess. It's probably not the veggies (didn't eat spinach). Certainly not the tortilla! Gauc? Nah. Sour cream? Unlikely. Chips? No. Salsa. Well...maybe.

In any case, here are the symptons: okay, i will just tell you about the serious cramps for two days symptons. You can deduce the rest.

But seriously--for all people talk about "problems" arising after a hearty Taco Bell meal, I've never encountered that. I have a sturdy stomach.

So perhaps I have to think about this in relation to my last post. Survival of the fittest. I'll survive, I think. I mean, I can still go to work. I just can't eat my heart out. I've limited my intake to crackers, sprite, veg broth, and chocolate. Yes, chocolate. My current situation isn't pleasant or comfortable but I still must take a little joy in life.

In any case, if this pain brings me nothing else, it will at least allow me to have a stance when people declare Taco Bell subpar. Better than "nice" Mexican.

On another note, I know I've been slacking in the blogging department. I'm in a lull. Nothing Taco Bell should take personally. Nothing my faithful readers should take personally. The blog will not die. I just can't force euthanism.

1 Comments:

Blogger whipcreamy said...

you know...i have never gotten upset stomach from t-bell either. the only thing it makes me do is want more...now THAT may be a problem.

2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home