Monday, September 11, 2006

Revisiting Ben Harper


So, in the first installment of "Delicious as an Enchirito?", it was decided that Ben Harper is, surprise surprise, delicious as an enchirito.

And since I saw him last night, I thought I'd just reiterate the information. He's awesome and wonderful--and wasn't wearing his wedding ring last night. But that's probably just for the show. I think he and Laura Dern and their cute kids are probably doing just fine. I've given up hope. Laura is a nice lady--though she could use a few enchiritos--and I am glad she snagged Ben after horrible Billy Bob skipped out on her for...

Some trivia:

1. for whom did Billy Bob leave Laura?
2. And in what dramatic fashion did he do it?
3. who introduced Laura and Ben?
4. what does Laura have that i don't?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

answers:

1. angelina
2. laura came home from work to find billy bob had cleared out of their house. he never called her again.
3. meg ryan
4. timing and proximity. that is it, i'm sure.

10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home