Monday, April 24, 2006

Check it

so this guy, Taco Bell Champion, commented on on my blog last week--I've linked his blog to mine as he too is devoted to blogging about all matters Taco Bell.

Ashley also found this blog last week: http://tacobellblog.blogspot.com/
however, this blogger hasn't blogged since January so maybe he quit his day job (i.e. master fryer at TB).

So I can no longer pretend I am the only person in the world to ever blog about Taco Bell, but I won't let this knowledge embitter me towards my fellow (wo)men. President Bush got elected (okay, not legally) on his promise to be a uniter, not a divider. Lies. However, Taco Bell thrives on this motto--for it unifies humanity with a universal love of beans, cheese, tortillas, and mild sauce.

Which brings me to this realization: Iraqis and American troops should have week long Taco Bell extravaganza. Insurgents would put down there weapons for tacos; Americans, seeing Iraqis' appreciation for TB, would realize that Iraqi citizens are, indeed, real people even though they aren't American and will finally start showing them some respect; American troops would insist that Bush "support" them by sending them home to the land of freedom to Taco Bells in every town (except in Vermont); and ultimately, when the Americans leave the country, Iraqis will forget about the impending civil war and instead realize that if Sunnis and Shiites both love Taco Bell, then surely some religious and political truce can be reached.

That's right, folks. Taco Bell could bring us world peace. We just have to accept the simplicity of the solution.

2 Comments:

Blogger whipcreamy said...

Liz Moran...El Presidente! 2008! I will be your campaign manager. sound good?

9:32:00 AM  
Blogger wilco1014 said...

Liz--
I think you should suggest this idea in place of "The Roadmap" our illustrious administration came up with regarding peace btw. palestine and israel. it would work, my friend.

9:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home