Tuesday, December 19, 2006

To Reiterate...

I know we've almost talked Barak Obama's status as "delicious as an enchirito" to death BUT i want to emphasize his standing as such.

I am currently reading his new book "The Audacity of Hope." As much as I am suspicious of politicians (see previous post)--Republicans much more so than Democrats but Democrats nonetheless (Harry Reid, Joe Lieberman...please), I am quite smitten with Obama. And perhaps reading this book doesn't add new qualities for which I love him (intelligence, empathy, charm, articulation, thoughtfulness, writing and speaking skills, and, well yeah, good looks), it does add depth to those qualities and further endear me. And so it is with this growing knowledge that i will say he is perhaps more delicious than an enchirito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home