Monday, December 18, 2006

Conspiracy Theory

Only in the last few years have I become the occasional conspiracy theorist. I put 100% of the blame on the bush administration. i was previously inclined toward cynicism, skepticism, inability to trust most everyone but apparently it takes a war based on lies and the patriot act to push a girl to develop a real believe in some conspiracies.

you may have noticed an ability to post comments on my blog in the last week or two. some have alerted me to this fact. when whipcreamy mentioned it to me yesterday, we wondered if perhaps taco bell is in cahoots with google to lessen the impact of the e-coli scandal by censoring commentary. while i have mostly still highlighted the deliciousness of taco bell (albeit while noting their stinginess with the sauce packets), perhaps they are acting on the "no news is good news" theory. i, for one, do not appreciate it and will attempt to get to the bottom of scandal #2 asap. (which, admitly, might not be until 2007).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I just wrote a comment on your previous blog and it worked, but I never said ecoli. BUT I just did now. Ecoli, ecoli, ecoli. Let's see if this works.

10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

think this means we cracked the code? that is, put them up against a wall? i think so...

2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home