Friday, June 30, 2006

I Can't Get On This Train


I don't understand how Taco Bell decided it should include cheesy potatoes on its menu. What is Mexican about this item? The "nacho" cheese? Nooooo. The cubed potatoes? No way. The mere fact that Taco Bell inserted "Fiesta" into the name? Pathetic.

Perhaps I should watch my complaints: At least these aren't French...nay Mexican...fries. And I haven't tried these either so I do run the risk of complaining about the stupidity of this dish, tasting it and subsequently loving it, Taco Bell removing it from the menu because they've read this post and, knowing that I am right about all other things, assume I am right about this bit as well. And boom, I'll have shot myself in the foot--or rather, the mouth. But that is a risk I have to take since I am not going to get on board with this Fiesta delight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

i think my main problem is that it doesn't "fit" with the menu. and because it's not as appetizing as a number of other things on the menu, i don't want to try it. but yes, i love potatoes.

3:11:00 PM  
Blogger whipcreamy said...

i think taco bell needs to focus more on beans and what else can be made with beans...what about beans dipped in fried dough? and then it could be accompanied by a mild thick dipping sauce.

2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you are so right, whip.

8:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home