Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well I never...

This is the first time I've ever "blogged." I put blog in quotes there because I think the word, especially when used as a verb, is ridiculous. The concept is probably more ridiculous. People blog because they think everyone is interested in what they have to say, right? Perhaps that thinking is too negative an assumption. However, it is mine.

And yet...here I am creating a blog. But it's not so much about me as it is about Taco Bell. Okay, this blog will probably reveal MY thoughts about Taco Bell so I suppose some me stuff will unfold. I welcome comments about your love for Taco Bell, though. If you don't love Taco Bell but appreciate people who do, then your thoughts are welcome as well.

I had the crunch wrap (beans instead of beef) yesterday...for the first time. Yes, perhaps a TB devotee should be ashamed that it took her so long to try this wonderful creation. However, I didn't want to spoil the first experience at a Taco Bell in DC because, sadly, the Taco Bells in this city aren't what they are in the suburbs. It's the only thing that's better in the 'burbs.

More on the crunchwrap and TB to follow as long as I remember to blog. For now, I must sign off this thing. I have a lot of preparation to do for Grey's Anatomy tonight. Perhaps that's for another blog. Maybe not: I've had two revelations this weekend: Taco Bell is the universal language (not film). If you find yourself in an awkward conversation with a stranger, talk about Taco Bell. Grey's Anatomy is the second universal language. Have I over simplified the matter of life and the universe? If you think so, perhaps this blog isn't for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lone Ranger said...

I'm one of those people who believes everyone is interesting. Everyone has a best-selling autobiography inside them, they just don't know how to get it out. If blogging encourages people to communicate, then I'm all for it. I'm also all for the crunch wrap -- except I'd make it twice as crunchy and add guacomole.

7:00:00 PM  
Blogger wilco1014 said...

Well...Liz. This is great. If a blog should be about anything, it should be about Taco Bell. Besides, it is a nice way to discipline yourself to write everyday. I say, blog it up Liz. And yes, I did use blog as a verb. Whoops.

7:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home